Too right!!!  You tell him!!!

I've also found that having 512MB RAM on my laptop REALLY helps - and even SDRAM is so cheap these days one would be mad not to get some - otherwise it all comes off the hard disk in the end so no amount of 'trurbo' software will do anything.

With enough RAM - Linux seems to work ultra-efficiently by using hard disk caches and buffers - it's really good.

Load an app once and it will load very quickly every time after that.  Windows does bugger all with the RAM - it either sits there or gets chewed up by some stupid windoze app.

So do yourself a favour and go and shell out a few bikkies for say 256MB RAM and you will be amazed what difference that makes..

On Fri, 2002-11-15 at 09:46, Seth Zirin wrote:
On Thu, 2002-11-14 at 15:04, Sandeep Khanna wrote:
> Does anyone know if there is quickstart/turbo feature in Mozilla for
> Linux just like in Windows? If yes, how do we use it?

We wait patiently when we launch mozilla the first time after we login
and then keep at least one mozilla window opened or minimized until we
logout.

For future reference, proper etiquette for this mailing list is to
refrain from tampering with the Reply-To: header and to refrain from
appending signatures that are longer than your message.

Seth