Todd Lyons wrote:

Jeferson Lopes Zacco wrote on Wed, Nov 13, 2002 at 07:59:19PM -0200 :

yep it is. SainTiss told me that in the newbie list (thanks!). As I said, I can ping/resolve hosts fromthe client, but it does not transfer (large chunks of?) data. Weird. Perhaps it has smthing to do with msec?

Define "transfer".  Does http work?  Does ftp not work?  Does rsync
work?  Does ssh work?

I suspect that you need to modprobe the ip_conntrack_ftp and ip_nat_ftp
modules.
Humm not really. The modules get loaded (the script takes care of that).

Basically I am interested in http and ftp. http/ftp transactions do not work properly; i.e, I can't download a full webpage, I can't ls in an ftp site. The packets simply do not arrive. This looks like a MTU/MRU/MSS related problem, BUT, what annoys me is that everything works fine in MDK 8.1. And the configuration is identical.

Wooky
--
"Discussing this document with a US citizen may be an offence."

From the disclaimer of "Security Holes Fixed in Linux 2.4.19", by RH