Jorge Giménez Mayorgas grabbed a keyboard and wrote:

>   The mail machine of my job is a LM 8.0 box with Postfix and I want
> to change the size of mailboxes . I try to search Postfix
> documentation but I can't find how to do it. Can anyone tell me what is
> the configuration file and the parameter to change this. I have webmin
> 1.0.30 installed on the machine but I can't find it either.
>
> What I want to change is the size of incoming message.

What you need to do is edit your /etc/postfix/main.cf file, and change
message_size_limit to the size you want to limit your incoming messages to.
If a line in your configuration doesn't already exist with that variable,
just add it and set it to the limit you want.  I.E.:

 message_size_limit = 51200000

Will pretty much set you up so that a 51M incoming message will be allowed.
Of course, such a message would probably tie your connection up all

HTH.

                         --Dave
--
      David Guntner      GEnie: Just say NO!