Sunday, David Guntner mused:

> Michael Holt grabbed a keyboard and wrote:
> >
> > [...] I would like to make an html front-end to access the mail program (or
> > pine) something similar to yahoo or hotmail but without all the crappy ads
> > and weird email you get on those.  I know I can come up with something,
> > but I was wondering if someone had already designed something similar to
> > what I'm talking about?
>
> Have you looked into Squirrelmail?  As web-based mail interfaces go, it's
> pretty nice, and allows you to set up POP3 access to your other mailboxes
> out there on the net, so it could do what you want.
> http://www.squirrelmail.org
>
>                       --Dave

Cool, I think I'm going to use this package.  I wasn't aware there are so
many packages out there that do this type of work.

And thanks to everyone else who answered this post - very helpful!

Mike

--
Michael Holt
Banning, CA                        (o_

      Bad or missing mouse driver. Spank the cat? (Y/N)