Any performance tips, Alan? I'm running it at 800x600, and with
all the detail turned off, or to the lowest setting possible,
and the game play still sucks. In WinblowsXP, I run with almost
everything turned on or at Normal and at 1280x768 and the game
play is smooooth. I have a GeForce 4 MX 460.

Miark