On Friday 22 November 2002 12:07 pm, David Relson wrote:
[...]
> My procmail recipe is pretty simple.  It checks for korean and japanese
> character sets and puts those messages into file spam-unreadable,then runs
> bogofilter to classify the message as spam or ham, and then takes
> appropriate action.  Info on bogofilter can be found at SourceForge.

I' ve downloaded and installed bogofilter and am giving it a whirl.  Thanks
for the heads up. I've eliminated my kmail spam filters to see how it does.
I am also TRYING to use junkfilter - if it works then the headers of junkmail
should obtain a new spam identifier, thanks to junkfilter, indicating it
detected it.  Which ever one seems to do the best job wins.

Basically, if bogofilter puts something in my spam folder, it wont have an X
header alteration.  If junkfilter detects spam, it will add a new spam X
header.  Now I just need to wait for spam...

praedor

--
Conservatives of all times are adventitious liars.
- Friedrich Nietzsche.