As the subject says, I've got a client machine running XP which can browse the
server, see the shares, see the printer, but when trying to access it says
that permission is denied, or somesuch (in Windowsspeak)

Now, the server has the printers defined with guest access, client-side
drivers (which Windows detects and installs correctly), and the client can
access the home and general-access shares on the machine (after I set
ZoneAlarm to allow my internal network to function)

Any ideas where to go from here? Websites welcome, but I'm pretty googled out
right now....

cheers

--
 john in sydney
 Mandrake Linux 9.0, Kernel version: 2.4.19-16mdk