Thanks much but yup, I read it too and it didn't help me....unfortunately. I am getting closer to getting it going and if/when I do I will post the process to the list.

Cheers

Jason Greenwood

James Sparenberg wrote:

Don't know if this will help but ran across this article on LinuxToday..

Title: Using a Compact Flash Card Reader in Linux

http://www.machineofthemonth.org/articles/2002/1216/index.html

James