Saint,

First of all I reach to download to big files (700Mb) using mldonkey; on the
other hand kazaa is runing fine, just some menus give me problems (help
menu), but it runs using wine. In the case you like run kazaa, I followed the
english instructions of the next web page:

http://www.christian-gerner.de/computer/linux/kazaa.htm

but I had to download the rpm of the last codeveawers wine version
(20020904-7).

BTW, word97 and excel run fine using this wine release, but ¡I prefer
OpenOffice!

If you have problems to understand the instructions, please ask me and I will
give you a detailed description about how I did it?

Good luck!

--
Francisco Alcaraz Ariza
Departamento de Biología Vegetal