On Sun, Dec 29, 2002 at 07:12:25PM -0600, Timothy R. Butler wrote:
> Is there anyway to get a
> 2.4.19-ac kernel or 2.4.20 kernel with Mandrake's patches included (better
> yet, anyone know where I can get an RPM of one :-))?

On my Mandrake 9.0, I'm using a totally stock 2.4.20 kernel from
www.kernel.org, and it works just fine.  I didn't try to find one with
Mandrake patches, though I believe a 2.4.20 cooker kernel is available
now, according to messages that came through earlier on this mailing
list.

P.S. I had to go with a non-Mandrake kernel because Mandrake's kernel
crashes on suspend/resume cycles on my Thinkpad A21m (the kernel in
MDK 8.1 worked fine).  I believe this is because Mandrake disables
CONFIG_APM_ALLOW_INTS in their configuration, or something big has
changed in the APM support since 8.1, or both.  So even a cooker
2.4.20 kernel would probably not work for me.