From: Laurent Pancaccini [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: 02 January 2003 08:35
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: [expert] problème au démarre de X

Salut, Bonne année à tous

De temps en temps, j'ai un problème assez bizarre quand je démarre linux : le serveur X se charge, mais j'ai 3 écrans cote à cote qui tremblent. Je suis obligé de redémarrer X (ctrl + alt + backspace) et la normalement ça marche.

Un autre problème, au même niveau, je sais pas si il sont liés : les polices se chargent en tout petit. Si je redémarre ça marche.

J'ai une Matrox G400 Max et Mandrake 9.0

Merci

Charli e

recipient(s) only and are confidential and may be privileged.

If they have come to you in error you must take no action based

on them, nor must you copy or disclose them or any part of

their contents to any person or organisation; please notify the

sender immediately and delete this e-mail and its attachments from

your computer system.

Please note that Internet communications are not necessarily secure

and may be changed, intercepted or corrupted. We advise that

you understand and observe this lack of security when e-mailing us

and we will not accept any liability for any such changes,

interceptions or corruptions.

Although we have taken steps to ensure that this e-mail and its

attachments are free from any virus, we advise that in keeping

with good computing practice the recipient should ensure they

are actually virus free.

Copyright in this e-mail and attachments created by us belongs

to Littlewoods.

Littlewoods takes steps to prohibit the transmission of offensive,

obscene or discriminatory material. If this message contains

inappropriate material please forward the e-mail intact to

[EMAIL PROTECTED] and it will be investigated.

Statements and opinions contained in this e-mail may not

necessarily represent those of Littlewoods.

Please note that e-mail communication may be monitored.

Registered office:

Littlewoods Retail Limited,

Sir John Moores Building,

100 Old Hall Street,