Right, right, right!!! After having spent countless hours/days/weeks in
tweaking the urpmi myself, I couldn't agree more with the statement below. I
have had no problems since running urpmi.addmedia with the recommended
sources from nanardon (except for one problem - caused actually by myself: if
you construct too many sources, for too many reasons, you may end up with
problems, e.g. kde updates 3.0.5-1.1mdk official updates "collided" in my
case with the unsupported source of kde 3.1rc5 ... but that - again - because
I was too anxious to have ALL possible sources available).

Stef