Sorry for this infantile question, but I am getting really frustrated now: I
am trying to use Galeon, instead of Mozilla (mainly because of an
"advertised" slimness of the former), and I imported the bookmarks from
Mozilla. Unfortunately I have too many of those, and I can't figure out for
the world of it how to make the bookmarks window fit my screen and/or force
it to use a scroll bar, and/or force it to divide itself across multiple
windows. Right now I can use the "down" arrow key to move below my screen,
but it is a hit-and-miss, wild guess, in regards to where I end up (assuming
I remember all my bookmarks categories). Anybody having seen this? A google
search revealed nothing.

TIA,
Stef