Sorry if this is a repeat - tried earlier, and it looked as if it failed:

Subject: Re: [OT] Stupid question about Galeon and bookmarks
Date: Fri, 17 Jan 2003 17:59:08 -0600
From: stefmit <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]

Thank you for your kind attempt to help ... but have you ever actually tried
to open that window (i.e. the bookmarks one), in Galeon? There is no
"square(s)" icon on the right corner (it is not a regular window - please try
it, and you'll see what I mean - it is missing the functionality of normal
windows), and the "X" icon on the upper left corner, which usually allows a
"normal" window to be configured (resized included), has some of the options
grayed out. This window cannot be resized, either (I think that the missing
square(s) icon is indicative of it being unsizeable), and the only thing I
can do with it is to minimize it completely, close it, or reduce it to its
upper border (by "double-clicking" on the border itself).

I thought Galeon spawned out of Mozilla, and I would have expected similar
behavior, but in Mozilla the bookmarks window has a tiny little arrow at the
bottom, right where the screen ends, allowing scrolling past the last line,
and it is "connected" to the main Mozilla window, while in Galeon the
bookmarks one becomes an independent, but crippled kind of window.

Thanks again,
Stef