When running chkrootkit, I've been seeing a message saying:

Checking 'z2' ... user apache deleted or never loged from lastlog!

Everything else is clean, but I'm not real clear on what this one is about?
What exactly is this, and are there other ways this situation can occur
that don't involve someone compromising the apache user or whatever (I've
got the current security patches in place for the web server)?

                     --Dave
--
      David Guntner      GEnie: Just say NO!
 http://www.akaMail.com/pgpkey/davidg or key server