On Sunday 02 February 2003 01:47 pm, David E. Fox wrote:
> > On this same note... When I was trying to compile the KDE 3.1 package=20
> > "kdelibs", I got some weird compile errors that appeared to be simple
> > synta= x=20
[...]

I haven't been able to successfully build KDE sources since somewhere around
kde 2.2.x days.  No matter what I do, no matter that I install ALL possible
development tools and libs.  KDE refuses to build.  I ultimately gave up
trying to build it from source, unfortunately.  The KDE package is by far the
most problematic source to build of anything I have ever tried.

praedor
--
Conservatives of all times are adventitious liars.
- Friedrich Nietzsche.