> it doesn't work for me :(
> i put those lines at the end of my already-existing
> ~/.Xdefaults, logged out and logged back into kde. but
> i don't get anything other than the usual dull black
> cursor with a white outline. using kde3.0.3, mdk9,
> xfree 4.2.1. what could be wrong? i desparately want a
> cool cursor! :-)
>
> - Will

You need the latest release of X.
Maybe you can get the SRPMS off Cooker and rebuild them for
your machine.

Damian

I don't want Windows to be only for the 31173. Yes, we've come a long way from
all those security holes, virii, and cryptic commands like "Edit textfile.txt"
(what in the hell is that supposed to mean?)