hi

Jack Coates wrote:
A UK-specific distro is kinda scary, I'm imagining all this Austin
Powers theming going on :-) And of course it would have to use the
Slackware .tgz packaging system, just to be anachronistically different
than the EU...

heh, and we all still wear bowler hats and pin strip when we go to work in the city! not to forget the important umbrella, as its always raining!

Would be fun to try a Chinese distro, probably got anti capitalist msg in there somewhere. What then would be a US theme?

Cheers

JG