Hi,

I have a different problem, I'm just hijacking james's thread though :)

I have been unable to get "cvs diff -uN" to work, the -N flag should include new files in the patch. I can not add files to the local repository with "cvs add" which I believe I should be able to. I do not have a cvs account on this project, so i just checkout as guest. It is wierd that "cvs add" does not work, and the -N flag does not work either. cvs server and client are both under a few weeks old.

Any tips welcome.

Cheers

JG