On Thu, Mar 13, 2003 at 12:01:04PM -0800, James Sparenberg wrote:
> On Thu, 2003-03-13 at 11:00, Ric Tibbetts wrote:
> > I'm making a statement of personal/political basis.
> >
> > I'm personally boycotting Mandrake Linux. When the French remember who
> > their firends are, and support them, then perhaps this American will
> > return, and support the French again.
> >
> > Until then, you can kiss "my" American dollars good-bye.
> >
> > Ric
>
> Along the way... get your ass down to the recruiting center and learn
> what freedom really is... then remove yourself from this list .......
> please.

Thank you for the suggestion. But I did my time. 6 years in the Air
Force, during the Vietnam era. I didn't agree with that one either, but
I still supported my country, and did my bit.

Ric

Linux registration number: 55684
If you want to help advertise Linux - point your friends to
http://counter.li.org/