On Thu, 2003-03-20 at 19:15, Jeremy Mereness wrote:
> I was installing Mandrake 9.0 on a really small (32 Meg) PC. Usually,

archives. today. subject is "Re: Installing mdk9.0 / drakx kickstart
problems"

My apologies if I created a duplicate thread. I wasn't so much interested why it happened, but how make the cd's available later. The Software Sources Manager in Mandrake's Software Management isn't clear what values to use for the other 2 installation cd's (what the heck to put for the path to synthesis/hdlist, anyway?). Regardless, Sources Manager was failing due to supermount.