On Sun, 23 Mar 2003 06:58 am, Technoslick wrote:
> With the problem resolved, I wanted to thank those people who had
> contributed their time and efforts in helping me.

[SNIPT Praise and thanks]

Now, with all the formalities behind you - :) do you think you could share the
process in one posting on how you got everything to work.

It'd be helpful (if you know) the generic process, as opposed to using
linuxconf/Mandrake gui tools, as not all of us are either enamoured or
capable of using these

I, and perhaps others, would thank you in advance (my NIC is also proving
slightly tempremental)

regards

--
 john in sydney
 Mandrake Linux 9.0, Kernel version: 2.4.19-24mdk