I've just installed ML 9.1 (and will be joining the club as soon as I've
got 60 bucks free :), which installs Apache 2 by default.  I don't mind
using it (I think :), but I've got a question regarding configuring ssl for
it.

With Apache 1.3, it was fairly straight forward to configuring your own
site certificiate with the stuff that appeared in the configuration
directories.  However, none of those directories or files seem to be
present in Apache 2.  At least, not in the places I'm looking for them. :-)
So, does anyone know how to go about generating your own site certificate
for use with Apache 2?  As much detail as possible would be helpful. :-)

Thanks in advance for any help.

                   --Dave
--
      David Guntner      GEnie: Just say NO!