Hi all,

Can anyone tell me why it's not possible to get a transfer speed of more
than 3 to 4 MBps when transferring files to or from a Windows file
server using a Linux client, or to or from a Samba server to a Linux
client, when you can get 8 to 9MBps when transferring files to or from a
Samba server using a Windows client?

Is this usual, or do I have something configured incorrectly?

--
Brant Fitzsimmons
[EMAIL PROTECTED]

"All truth passes through three stages. First, it is ridiculed.
Second, it is violently opposed. Third, it is accepted as being
self-evident."
                                -Arthur Schopenhauer (1788-1860)