Our aging server is running Mandrake 6.1. we've just discovered we need the package containing the nfs lock daemon. Naturally we found this out well after Mandrake stopped supporting 6.1 and took the packages down. We have the original CDs but it doesn't seem to be on them. 7.1 nfs packages aren't compatible as they changed the way nfs works between the versions.

I don't suppose you have any ideas where I might find a mirror of old Mandrake stuff, do you? I'm goggling away here and not having much luck.

Thanks for any help.
Marsden MacRae
S/A Lewis Fisher Henderson Claxton & Mulroy