I installed it about a month ago. Very nice, a big improvement over XFce
3. What's especially nice is the file manager xffm which will browse
your samba shares as well as manage files.

But, I dropped back to my old combo of fluxbox and rox because of the
lack of menu integration. Perhaps Mdk will pick up Xfce4 for 9.2?

--
Terry Smith <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>