On Wed Jul 02, 2003 at 12:32:07PM -0700, James Sparenberg wrote:

> > MozillaQuest Magazine: Anything else within that which you call the
> > "business side"?
> >
> > Gal Duval: Improving the Club, improving MandrakeStore: these things
> > also help us to make more business everyday.
>
> Now the question.  Any chance this will include a way to submit bugs for
> the release version!  (and no I won't hold my breath waiting.)

Without holding your breath, or my own, I've setup a Proof of Concept for
release bug tracking using Anthill and, to my utter annoyance, there has
been very little response from those I set it up for.  I'm thinking that at
least one of them is on holidays, so it may be some time but trust me, I am
just as eager as all of you to have this in place for 9.2.

--
MandrakeSoft Security; http://www.mandrakesecure.net/
Online Security Resource Book; http://linsec.ca/