Hi

On a previous message I noted my issue with kde's clock having the
wrong timezone. Still haven't sorted that out. But I noticed today that
the system's time was wrong - still the right timezone but about 20
minutes off PDT using the 'popcorn' service (speaking clock).

I apparently sync to time.nrc.ca, that's the one I picked, but if
it's the source of the bad time, maybe the time is different in
Canada?

Back when I installed I seem to recall there was a list of available
time servers, but I haven't seen where this list is stored post-install.