Instead of arguing amongst ourselves, why not taking the complaint directly to
SCO? As someone on the Linux Users of Northern Illinois (LUNI) group
correctly pointed out ;> ...

"From the Register article we have the number: 1-800-726-8649
where we can call and give SCO our opinions. From a pay phone (actually many,
many phones), where SCO has to cough up $0.25 per call."

http://luni.org/pipermail/luni/2003-August/012555.html

Stef