Hey, No technical details....just confessions::
I have over 11TB sitting on Reiserfs and, I have not
encoutered a single glitch!! Its about 2yrs now!!

Extremely quick recovereis too just incase of host
crash, very good with large file support, highly
NFS'ed without any problem. My root also sits on
reiserfs!, and works fine with Lilo.
Lots of tools.....such as:
/sbin/mkfs.reiserfs
/sbin/reiserfstune
/sbin/reiserfsck
/sbin/fsck.reiserfs
/sbin/debugreiserfs
/sbin/resize_reiserfs
/sbin/mkreiserfs

I have not however tried any of the other ones....am
simply commenting on reiserfs.

--- "Lawson, Jim" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> Has anyone used these? What are you comments about
> these. ( Good, Bad)
>
> James S. Lawson
>                               (@ @)

> > Want to buy your Pack or Services from