Not Sure Anne, from what Rolf says in another reply the url looks
incomplete.
What I cut and pasted was only a short command, I seem to remember they
were longer.

They wer'nt even long enogth to use a whole line

Now I do have probs on my machine  with md5 and pgp sig checking, but
the other machine, was a fresh install and I need the update source put
in to upgrade the kernel.

Could someone have a look at the club download thingy and see what they
think.

Thanks
Richard

--