On Thursday 02 October 2003 12:17 am, Rob Blomquist wrote:

> Well no matter what I do, aumix, kmix, or anything, the tracks are getting
> overrecorded, and distorted.
>
> Any ideas?

Odd. I'm assuming you adjusted the gain down with the slider? I had to take
mine from 100 down to about 8-10, depending on the source cassette, and
another user said that 30-40 worked for him. Its red, right? Green means
stop, red means go (record) as backwards as that may seem.

Other than that - I'm at a loss. :-(

--

                                                          /\
                                                Dark><Lord