Hello,

I'm trying to load Mandrake on a brand new P4 2.8ghz system using the Intel D845GVAD2, with two 10K ROM SATA drives. I have an IDE CDROM drive attached.

Mdk 9.0 would not find the CD Drive - died right away.
Mdk 9.1 would load some more from the CD, but then would fail looking for the hard disk. It wants to know what SCSI module to use. I tried a whole bunch, all to no avail.

Help! I want to install (preferrably 9.0) on this lightning-fast machine! Thanks.

Bob