Sure; it's a P4 running at 2GHz; ATI radeon 7500 32MB DDR video
, 256M DDR ram, 40G disk. ICH4 AC97 sound chip, 82801BD ethernet.
slamr winmodem (driver works well now; I did a few patches myself :)
firewire and USB ports, DVD+CDW combo.. -t

-----
Turgut Kalfaoglu:  http://www.kalfaoglu.com
EgeNet Internet Services: http://www.egenet.com.tr