> > Every once in awhile, if i go to webmin (which i have bookmarked
> > as
> >
> > https://localhost:10000/
>
> Yep ... like the id10t's that they are verisign actually sold
> localhost.com.  Disable the "autmatically add www and .com to a
> name if the domain is not found. feature under smart browsing.
> This helps.

Holy sh*t!  I can't believe it.

I mean, i do believe it: you are right, if i type localhost, i get
localhost.net.au which takes me to "spams R us".

Thanks you verisign.

Any idea how to disable the www/ .com feature in mozilla firebird?

I might just have to webmin in galeon...

Thanks for the info!  I can sleep now...

eric