On Wednesday 22 October 2003 04:40 pm, Kwan Lowe wrote:
> > PS Is /mnt/cdrom using the size of /?
>
> Yes. /mnt/cdrom is just a directory on your root filesystem.

Thanks, thats what I thought and it makes sense...so when /mnt/cdrom here is
*not* mounted (when it is mounted, it shows the size of the inserted CD) then
it will show how much space for where it is at.

Since / is only 1.1 gigs or so, thats why it shows that, and why I can't copy
2 nearly full CDs data to it.

--

                                                          /\
                                                Dark><Lord