Hi
l did a complete rebuild yesterday, as I had so many conflicts.
I reinstalled  9.1 , got it as I wanted then did an upgrade to 9.2 .
3 hrs later I started it up in wmicemaker to download the bug fixes.
AS it dos'nt download the upgrades at the end of install, even if you
select yes, it pretends and downloads zilch.
I was more interested in getting the apps I used compiled, mainly OK but
still a few probs.
So after getting a few going I needed to up the sound pcm level, went
across to the menu...NO sound apps
checked a bit more and 80% are missing Not happy !!!
so it seems that without the bug fix you have to hose the toolbar, and
with the bug fix you can keep your toolbar, but the menus get hosed.
Has anyone seen this before I raise a bug report on the bug fix ?

Any quick way of rebuilding the menus in gnome  ??

TIA Richard
--
Richard Bown <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>