On Saturday 25 Oct 2003 1:37 pm, Steffen Barszus wrote:
> From: Guillaume Cottenceau <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
> To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
> CC: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
> Date: Yesterday 23:12:39

I see that I should have read this on the expert list.  However it
simply has not reached me.  I requested information for the TWiki
from both expert and newbie list 2 1/2 hours ago.  Although I got
Steffen's reply I have not yet seen either of my posts.  Also, I
frequently find that I am reading answers to questions I have not
seen.

It is annoying at best, but it is serious that the one you quoted did
not reach *all* members of the list.

Anne
--
Registered Linux User No.293302