[EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:
> 5) Went to movies.yahoo.com and tried to play a trailer. RealPlayer shows
> up, but does nothing (i.e. there is no network activity for 5+ minutes).

Do you have RealOne or RealPlayer8?

When I had RealPlayer 8 - mozilla/firebird worked great with it - click on a
realmedia link and it plays in realplayer.

But then I upgraded to RealOne and got the same thing as you - it fires up,
but doesn't do anythings.

Then I got back to RP8 and it works fine again ever since with all mozillas I
ever had.

Get a RP8 instead of RealOne if that's your case.

I can send you a link or a RP8.tar.bz2 itself if you want.

Artemio.