I noticed that some of the entries have : in stead of , between them.

-----Original Message-----
From: Thomas Backlund [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Friday, November 14, 2003 12:53 PM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: Re: [expert] shore wall

From: "Lawson, Jim" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
> Here is what I have in my /etc/shorewall/rules the ones with the # are old
> ones.
>

> #LAST LINE -- ADD YOUR ENTRIES BEFORE THIS ONE -- DO NOT REMOVECTION
SOURCE

remove this line that is above the rules, or they will newer get
activated...
as the shorewall script only reads until it finds the text '#LAST LINE...'

and as it states it's the LAST LINE, so it should be found only once,
and that is as the last line in the rules file
(and you already have that line in place according to your mail)

then issue a 'shorewall restart' and let me know how it works...

--
regards

Thomas