Hey,

I changed my email address since I bought FaceGen and so don't receive
emails with the link to download the latest version of minor upgrades to
FaceGen Artist pro when they become available. Example the upgrade from
FaceGen Artist Pro 1.10 to FaceGen Artist Pro 1.11. So how can I update my
email address with Singular Inversions support so that I get the link with
these updates?

If I download the Demo

https://facegen.com/download/fgArtist111Demo64.msi

will it become the full-fledged FaceGen Artist Pro 1.11 since I have
installed and registered FaceGen Artist pro 1.10 on my computer?

Also, I cannot find a changlog for FaceGen Artist Pro 1.11 to see the
differences between FaceGen Artist Pro 1.10 and FaceGen Artist Pro 1.11.

Thanks

Best Regards.