On Friday, February 2, 2018 at 6:37:44 PM UTC-5, FaceGen Guru wrote:

> It's a free upgrade, DAZ will make it available soon.
>
> Best wishes,

I bought FaceGen Artist Pro directly from Singular Inversions but have
received no email with a link to the latest version of FaceGen Artist Pro
1.12. Has Singular Inversions sent out that link to direct customers yet?
In the past I have not received such email links unless I find out myself
through investigation and requested the upgrade myself. I have already
requested at least 3 times that my email address be updated so I will get
those links to the upgrades of FaceGen Artist Pro as the email I ordered
FaceGen Artist Pro with originally had to be deleted because of the data
breach at the credit bureau Experian.

Please advise.