I like the bug-fixes - texture save location bug fixed!

I like that, upon (re)installation, it located my DAZ library location(s).

On G8 conversion:  PerFaceGen Guru:

In the meantime, I've been told you can transfer head morphs between G3 and
G8 like this:

https://3dcyan.wordpress.com/2017/07/28/transfer-morphsg8/

The process works fine.  Perhaps the end result isn't 100% exact to the
initial shape, but it's good enough for my eyesight!