I have reworked everything but the translation of dates and will post a copy
shortly.  I didn't want to do so incomplete, but no reason for you to redo
that work.

ffi:
http://paste.factorcode.org/paste?id=1572
lib:
http://paste.factorcode.org/paste?id=1573
odbc main:
http://paste.factorcode.org/paste?id=1574

It was one of the first things I did in factor, so I expect it could be
better ;(  and don't have git capability where I am right now.

Jim

On Wed, Mar 10, 2010 at 6:52 AM, Ben Schlingelhof <
ben.schlingel...@googlemail.com> wrote:

> Thanks, everyone. I'll have a look at the odbc-port.
>
> On Wed, Mar 10, 2010 at 14:11, Chris Double <chris.dou...@double.co.nz>
> wrote:
> > On 03/11/2010 12:25 AM, Paul Moore wrote:
> >> Hmm, looks like I may have been wrong. I was working from
> >> http://www.bluishcoder.co.nz/2007/01/odbc-interface-for-factor.html
> >> but that looks like it's out of date as I can't find anything in the
> >> current factor codebase.
> >
> > It's in 'unmaintained/odbc' in the source distribution (the git
> > repository). It shouldn't take much effort to get it working again for
> > someone new to factor.
> >
> > Chris.
> > --
> > http://bluishcoder.co.nz

> --
> Ben Schlingelhof
> benseins.de

Jim
"I'm for extending the working Medicare program for our seniors all the way
back to contraception, so Americans can concentrate on living their lives
without fear of changing a job, going bankrupt from deductibles or fighting
HMO bureaucracy."