On 03/28/2010 2:26 AM, Henrik Huttunen wrote:
 >> A suggestion: did you have a look at the fjsc vocab?
 >> I don't know whether it's functional but it's in extra,
 >> so there may be some hope.
 >
> I don't think I've familiar with that vocab.

fjsc is a factor to javascript compiler. I have blog posts about it here:

<http://www.bluishcoder.co.nz/2006/12/continuations-added-to-fjsc.html>
<http://www.bluishcoder.co.nz/2006/12/factor-to-javascript-compiler-updates.html>
<http://www.bluishcoder.co.nz/2006/12/compiling-factor-to-javascript.html>
<http://www.bluishcoder.co.nz/2006/12/cross-domain-json-with-fjsc.html>

It should still work - I updated it a few months back. The web app for
it is in webapps.fjsc. This should do it:

USING: http.server webapps.fjsc ;
activate-fjsc

The start the webserver at it should run.

Chris.
--
http://bluishcoder.co.nz