USING: io.launcher io.files.temp ;

Windows:
   <process> "ipconfig" >>command "ip.txt" temp-file >>stdout try-process

puts ipconfig results to file to the temp directory.  Try:  "ip.txt"
temp-file

Mac
   <process> "ifconfig" >>command "ip.txt" temp-file >>stdout try-process

On Sat, Jul 17, 2010 at 3:03 AM, Ben Schlingelhof <b...@benseins.de> wrote:

> Hi there,
>
> anybody know how I can get the (DHCP-provided) IP-Address of the
> current system? I've tried "f 8000 <inet> resolve-host" but it only
> gives me "0.0.0.0", not too useful.
>
> Ben
>
> --
> Ben Schlingelhof
> benseins.de

Jim
"I'm for extending the working Medicare program for our seniors all the way
back to contraception, so Americans can concentrate on living their lives
without fear of changing a job, going bankrupt from deductibles or fighting
HMO bureaucracy."