1)  A google search:  site:http://docs.factorcode.org/  "[ ] each"
often finds what I'm looking for in the details, rather than as a
topic/word.

2)  I generate the docs html locally using a word provided and use a grep
tool.
   USE: help.html
    load-all
   generate-help

  will make it in factor\temp\docs.  I move it out of there.  Lots of
files.

This is where one would generate the PDF as well.

3)  I use a grep tool on the source itself, because that includes the code
that generates the documents.

On Thu, Nov 11, 2010 at 3:09 AM, Balazs Toth <balazs...@gmail.com> wrote:

> Hi,
>
> I don't know if my previous mail reached the list or not, but let me ask
> you once again:
>
> - is there some accumulated, readable documentation of Factor somewhere? Or
> at least a cheat sheet about the various features of the language? The help
> system is really nice and sufficient as it is if someone already knows what
> he is looking for.
> - in another thread you are talking about the UI and the adaptation of the
> system by someones supervisor. I would like to adapt the language as a
> supervisor, but cannot do that because of its unreal learning curve and lack
> of a handbook.
> - is Factor anywhere already used commercially? Is the making of the
> language financially efficient or only a side project currently for you
> Slava? About how reliable are the various features one can read about in the
> help?
>
> Thanks,
> Balazs

Jim
"I'm for extending the working Medicare program for our seniors all the way
back to contraception, so Americans can concentrate on living their lives
without fear of changing a job, going bankrupt from deductibles or fighting
HMO bureaucracy."