I think you may not have sqlite installed.
http://www.sqlite.org/download.html precompiled binaries for ms go in your
factor folder for ease.  I have a sqlite3.def, .dll, .exe.

When I hide those, I get "the image refers to a library or symbol that was
not found at load time" which is a reasonable give-away.  Maybe it gets
closer for me because I do so much open source dev on my ms box.