I'm having trouble with !  Is there some combination of ![a-zA-Z0-9]+ that
will match white-space or punctuation?

On Wed, Nov 17, 2010 at 4:33 PM, Jeff C. Britton <j...@iteris.com> wrote:

> Thanks,
> I like this.  I will need to look into PEG.
>
> --Jeff

Jim
"I'm for extending the working Medicare program for our seniors all the way
back to contraception, so Americans can concentrate on living their lives
without fear of changing a job, going bankrupt from deductibles or fighting
HMO bureaucracy."