On Aug 19, 2011, at 8:30 PM, Andrew Pennebaker wrote:

> It would really be neat if you didn't have to use INCLUDE/INCLUDING for user
> code and USE/USING for Factor's standard library code.

The differences are:

- INCLUDE: looks only in the current directory; USE: looks in the search path
- INCLUDE: looks for foo/bar.factor; USE: looks for foo/bar/bar.factor

It wouldn't be difficult to include the current directory in the default search
path. USE: could also conceivably look for vocab "foo.bar" at "foo/bar.factor"
in addition to "foo/bar/bar.factor", which would be convenient for small
projects, but I don't know how deeply the one-vocab:one-directory assumption is
in the vocab infrastructure. Slava would.

-Joe